TronTV is an innovative and rapidly growing video streaming service with over 85 million monthly viewers. TronTV today introduced its global video content licensing partnership with global video aggregator and distributor VideoElephant. TronTV is available now on both mobile and desktop web platforms.
- Improve Video inventory monetization.
- Main technical challenge: optimize video delivery rate with (AI based) Display rate prediction
- Smart uses Machine Learning to predict the probability that a Video ad will be successfully displayed, automatically detecting the ones with low display probability.
- For each Video RTB auction where there are multiple bidders, we penalize low performing ads (bid price is multiplied by the display probability)
Smart’s delivery rate optimization has been a huge success for our video performance. Since it began operating behind the scenes, there has been a major uplift in value for that segment of our inventory. It is a testament to Smart’s product team, which is always looking to improve and innovate on behalf of their clients.
Nick Brondo, Head of Programmatic Ad Partnerships & Platform
- Incremental revenue uplift between March 6 and March 19 (on optimizable impressions): +13%
- Uplift is calculated with A/B testing