366 is the trade body of all the French Regional Daily Newspapers. It sells print, web and mobile offers to national and multi-local markets. For several years, 366 has been working in close collaboration with Smart to monetize their web and in-app inventories.
Havas works on behalf of several advertisers and operates performance-based campaigns via direct deals.
The two entities work together to meet the needs of a major French financial/online gaming advertiser.
The challenges faced in these campaigns were:
- Achieving the campaign KPIs expected by the advertiser, in particular the CTR and viewability.
- Efficiently operating the campaign on the SSP via direct programmatic deals, limiting the time spent by operational teams in setting up the campaign.
- Monitoring deal performance in real-time and optimizing it during the campaign.
The 366 sales house – in full-stack with Google – chose to operate this campaign on the Smart SSP, which provides a powerful suite of tools to operate the campaign efficiently.
- A user-friendly console that enables easy creation, monitoring and resolution of deal delivery problems.
- Real-time reporting to view and optimize deal performance a few minutes after its activation.
- Targeting based on predicted views. Smart offers a solution based on deep learning, allowing real-time analysis of more than 25 criteria related to an advertising location and viewability rate prediction.
- The campaign KPIs were met or exceeded on some key formats.
- CTR expected by the advertiser reached.