Amnet is Dentsu Aegis Network’s programmatic specialist group, with over 1,000 technology, media, and data experts integrated across Dentsu Aegis Network agencies in 52 markets. In this case study, Amnet managed campaigns for one of the world’s largest snack companies, operating in over 80 countries.
- Reinforce the client’s brand awareness and recognition
- Maximize reach and the percentage of on-target reach
- Amnet chose to use Programmatic Guaranteed deals on Smart RTB+ in order to secure impressions and guarantee delivery on a premium publisher’s video pre-roll inventory.
- With Programmatic Guaranteed deals, the agency ensured priority on serving impressions and delivered the expected results on a predefined budget.
With this option of Programmatic Guaranteed with Smart, we could keep investing and be present on this specific premium Portuguese publisher which wouldn’t have been feasible by using Preferred Deals. Thanks to Smart’s flexibility, we could continue to allocate our budget to one premium publisher which matches our client requirements. Without this option, we would have stopped our investment due to a lack of impressions.
Ana Silva, Programmatic Manager – Amnet
- By using Programmatic Guaranteed, 100% of impressions were delivered.
- Previously, when using preferred deals, impression delivery was routinely under-pacing by 90%+.
- This monumental increase led the Agency to continue investing through this reliable sales channel, on the same publisher, creating a fruitful, collaborative partnership.